JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • •All want to sell ads are required to have a price.
This shotgun was given to me from a friends estate, it is fairly rough and the latch is broken and will not hold the barrel up. Perhaps someone would like to try to fix it or maybe it would just be something to hang above a mantle.
I've never really had a gun so I dont know much about them, but will try to answer any question. I've decided I would sell this to put toward a home defense shotgun

(thanks for fixing the title)

So I would be willing to trade this for a home defense shotgun or for just cash, but I have absolutely no idea what it is worth so I suppose I'll just say $250 for now and if someone can give me some better info on pricing then great.

1425672087463-174000889.jpg

1425672133549-615855804.jpg

Last Edited:
Great, Thanks for the info, like i said the latch is broken, but would probably not be safe to shoot anyway, so Ill say $200 or toward a trade+ cash for a home defense shotgun
Latches are fixable. No mater how you stack it, for me , there is something about old wood and blue that is just plain cool, working or not.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.