JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Bought this new in spring of 2010. Has typical small scratches and wear marks that any use firearm has. 4.75" bbl, single action, one 15 round mag. Comes with Wolff 22lb recoil spring and Wolff firing pin spring. Also comes with a .40 s&w bbl. Approximate round count is 400 10mm and 600 .40 s&w. The barrel is fully supported and the gun is built like a tank, it will handle the hottest loads you can give it. It's reliable in .40 but I do get the occasional fail to feed while shooting 10mm. I think the feed lips just need a bit of tweaking and it could use a stronger mag spring to help control the rounds under heavy recoil (my loads are pretty hot), this is not a carry weapon so I never bothered looking into it. The ejector was also shortened to help combat the large distances it throws brass, .40 falls right next to the shooter, 10mm still goes about 20 feet. Trigger was Cerakoted black to match the rest of the controls.

WA residents only. Valid WA ID required. Willing to meet within reasonable distance of Vancouver. $500 FIRM with .40 bbl, $475 FIRM without. NO TRADES.

2012-03-11_20-59-33_406.jpg
2012-03-11_20-59-54_411.jpg
2012-03-11_21-00-07_819.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.