JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did some trading and ended up with this .38/.357 snubby revolver today. I am surprised at the quality of this German built gun that retails for under $300. They could have spent about five more minites knocking down sharp edges on he hammer and such though. Haven't shot it yet, but it's heavy and should be pleasant to shoot. I read a lot of reviews on this rig and they were all good. The trigger isn't bad in DA and is pretty good SA. If I lose this one I won't be out a $1000 either.

I traded for it. I'm in it $200 and it's NIB. Seems like a very well made rig regardless of price. I'm looking forward to shooting it. Not Plus-P rated, but I think that is unnecessary with todays bullets.

How's about a good pic?

"Not +P rated". Doesn't .357 trump +P? That is unless you're referring to bullet diameter?

I fired this revolver today. I only fired six rounds so as not to pith off the neighbors. Six rounds of .38 off hand at 15 yards hit the beer can every time. Very pleasant to shoot with little felt recoil. Not much of a range report, but I wanted to make sure it would go bang if I needed it. You won't be sorry if you buy one of these rigs. Ken

I saw that you sold you Windicator, not to pry but was there something you didnt like about it?
Not at all. Actually, I was really impressed with the gun, especially since they are so inexpensive. This one had a great trigger and was accurate. It was heavy, but that made it easy to shoot. I just needed some play money, because I bought 3 guns in the last week or so. Ken