JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lets try this again, $350 for the DW. I'm available all this weekend, no lowballs or flakes please.

Everything works, minor scratches, comes with original and hogue grips, and a cheap nylon thigh holster.

Edit: Yes this is a model 15-2 .357 mag, sorry I wasn't more descriptive

10444351_10203726785557642_1332477179211500283_n.jpg

Last Edited:
More likely than not, this is a .357 Magnum Dan Wesson Model 15-2. Adjustable rear sights, 6-shot revolver. The shroud is held tightly against the receiver by a proprietary barrel nut. The barrel is a separate pipe that screws into the receiver. The barrel shroud and barrel can be replaced with different sizes (2.5" is the smallest, then 4", 6", 8", 12" and 15"). These guns came in both blued steel and s/s.

$350 is truly a cheap, cheap price.

I haven't seen the OP on for a while, so I don't know if it is still available. I have the same gun with a 6" barrel, and I truly love it. Dan Wesson's design (separate barrel and shroud) made for an incredibly accurate pistol. He couldn't make the business work, and he went bankrupt, sadly, in the late 1970's. CZ eventually bought rights, and started to make these again in 2014.

Buy this gun: You will thank me someday.

I offered to do all the driving, trust me, this gun is not for sale.:rolleyes:

Eddie, I am truly sorry about before, I was distraught by the flakes that showed me up, or never called back. I did say you had first priority, if you are still interested, I'm off all this weekend if you want to meet up in Tacoma. Once again I apologize, but life happens sometimes.

PM me and I'll be in touch, I think you still have my number

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top