JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the stations were running analog and digital the digital channels were at a temporary spot on the band -- now that they shutoff the analog transmitters a few stations moved the actual radio frequency they were transmitting on. It will still show up on your TV "2-1, 2-2, 8-1, etc" but they exist elsewhere on the band.

So like was mentioned above, have your tuner do a re-scan and it will pickup the stations again.

They will also come in stronger -- now that it is only digital they raised the transmit output power.

I rescanned two times today also have been to the KGW web site and there are lots of postings for the PDX area that say the same thing. that 8.1 10.1 10.2 and 12.1 are not coming in

Okay, I turned on the TV and did a "EZ-ADD" and my channel line up looked like:
2-1
2-2
6-1
8-1
8-1
8-2
8-2
10-1
10-1
10-2
10-2
10-3
10-3
10-4
10-4
etc

Notice the repeating stations? So my tuner still kept the KGW and OPB that didn't work AND the new ones... just wondering if maybe you have duplicates are landing the ones that don't work... maybe...

You might have to scan... Even with air TV, some channels are putting out digital over air (i.e. channel 2 and 2.1 and many more like that).

Definate +1

i would do it at least once per month anyway.

i noticed as soon as they switched over, the signals all came in even better. even fox 49 was working, whereas it hasnt since last year.

however, i still notice the signals will degrade during windy times.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top