JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This pains me, but I need extra cash for christmas, so she's up for sale. As you read in the title, she's a DSA SA58C with a 16" barrel. This gun was 100% new when I bought it last year - not a parts gun. In the photos you will see the scope mount and ACOG attached - they are NOT included in the sale! I have to dig up the original top cover, so if it's not there then you'll get the scope mount with it for the price listed. If I find the original cover, then I'll knock 50 bucks off the price. 1 magazine is included, along with a G.I. type sling which came with the rifle. FTF in the Astoria area preferred, but I'm willing to travel a bit if you're buying. Must have Oregon ID. A few notes - She's had 800 rounds through the pipe, 3 failures to feed when I was breaking her in, but those stopped once I loaded the mags with 18 rounds instead of 20, no failures to fire or eject. Asking 1300 OBO. Also open to trades if you have something I like, just make an offer. Thanks.

photos -

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.