JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have any experience with the DSA Paratrooper, either new or older models. I found one review on FALfiles, but it involved a few fairly one sided comments and then two people calling each other names. Any hands one knowledge would be appreciated.

I have an StG58, 16" Para. I pull the trigger and it goes bang.... unless I've loaded Wolf ammo in it. Then I pull the trigger and it MAY go bang... may not.

Cheek weld on the folding stock isn't so comfortable but they sell pads which help.

What exactly would you like to know?

I have an StG58, 16" Para. I pull the trigger and it goes bang.... unless I've loaded Wolf ammo in it. Then I pull the trigger and it MAY go bang... may not.

Cheek weld on the folding stock isn't so comfortable but they sell pads which help.

What exactly would you like to know?

I'm curious about build quality as I've read negative reviews about recent models not being as good as people say DSA are, and accuracy over 200yds. Also any issues and spare parts that I should keep handy. Thanks by the way.

DSA is top notch! I have, lets just say a few. I have a very recent mfg Congo model, not a single prob. I agree with the side folder, its a little rough on the cheek. As for the accuracy, with iron battle sights I can hit a 12" steel gong at 600 meters 19 out of 20 shoots. 100 meters 1.5" groups with factory ammo. 200 is about the same if I do my part.

Spare springs, firing pins, and extractor, and maybe a gas piston. All easy to get.

I have built many FAL's over the years and used DSA receivers allot, never an issue with them.

FAL Files and people calling others names?......Yah that one of the reasons I am here now! Total lack of respect by the choosen few on that site..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top