JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
>> SOLD<< I have a beautiful McKenzie River drift boat with a custom trailer, counter balanced oars, anchor, spare tire, custom cover. I'm moving and can not store it any longer and don't want to pay for a storage unit. It has always been in a garage and it is very well taken care of. It has rope seats (two), removable fish box, pole holders, life jackets, extra pole storage tubes. It also has raised floors with grip. It has a newer extra thick rock guard on the bottom of the boat. This boat is 12 foot long and about five foot wide. It is called a double ender because it has a flat bow.

Please email me with questions.

I have the title for the boat and trailer in hand.

$1,200 Cash obo

Thanks
Eric
503-816-1793

Last Edited:
Nice boat and good price, would be good to get to those special hunting spots on the rivers. Along with drifting down a river and fishing or just going through white water for fun.

pretty little boat, I bet it's real fun on smaller water, too. Wish I had two nickels to rub together... I live right on the Alsea, and right next to the Siuslaw, Siletz...sigh.

Good luck with the sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top