JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone make a mostly Titanium AR?
Find something well built, balances superbly, and is light.
You can find inexpensive / light glass if he wanted to take it long. Otherwise red dot or holographic.
Spend the remainder on a Ti suppressor and training.

Upgraded exterior doors and locks along with a quality security system with cameras, then add a decent pump shotgun with some practice training.
This civil unrest is temporary and making someone take annual firearms training is unrealistic at best.

Upgraded exterior doors and locks along with a quality security system with cameras, then add a decent pump shotgun with some practice training.
This civil unrest is temporary and making someone take annual firearms training is unrealistic at best.

I agree with the first part, but this civil unrest won't go away.
These people are terrorists. Built on hatred for the USA.
They will not go away. And if Trump gets elected again it will get worse and their tactics will become more destructive and dangerous

He's upgraded his home security. I just tell his secretary to schedule him for a class and it happens.

Civil unrest?

How delicate and oh so under stated.

I think you mean criminal gang rioting, looting, arsonists doing their assaults while laughably calling it protesting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top