JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$12345
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Pretty much down to the misfits and scraps.

If you can use anything that is left, please make an offer.

I don't do anti 2A Pay-pal but will take your cash, MO, or probably even your check if you appear to be low risk. :D I am including shipping on each item and since I am paying for this, I reserve the right to go with the cheapest option, but I usually use flat rate boxes. Of course I will combine shipping of multiple items and give you a break when I can. Pick up near Molalla will also save you on shipping, or I may be able to arrange meeting along I-84 to Hermiston and up to Tri-cities.

1) SOLD Tyler T-Grip #3
2) SOLD Vintage Bushnell shooting glasses. Clear to medium dark. $25
3) SOLD Dewalt shooting/safety glasses. These are dark/sun glasses with #1 readers in the bottom. $15
4) SOLD Silenco shooting/safety glasses. $12 or $5 with any other purchase.
5) SOLD Tasco Trail Cam. $20 shipped
6) SOLD Brauer Brothers Holster for a J-frame.$35 Shipped
7) SOLD Pair of Eubanks holsters for a Bearcat. $45 for the pair shipped.
8) SOLD Uncle Mikes ankle holster size #1 for a J-frame or similar. $15 Shipped
9) SOLD Uncle Mikes holster size #5. Perfect fit for a 6" Security Six.$15 Shipped
10) S&W marked size #07 camo holster. You will need to look this one up to see what else it will fit, but it is perfect for a 7.5 inch Redhawk. Please note---This is LEFT HAND.
$15 Shipped

20200119_100948_resized.jpg
20200119_100935_resized.jpg

11) Uncle Mikes Duty belt marked size X-large, as pictured with flashlight ring. $15 Shipped
20200119_100918_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
12) SOLD Not sure what these are called but they attach to a rail on "tactical" type weapons. $30 for the pair shipped.
13) SOLD Bianchi paddle holster for a J-frame. $35 Shipped
14) SOLD Hunter holster marked 1100-24. $30 Shipped
15) SOLD Bucheimer holster marked 01.016.11 LH. $25 Shipped
16) SOLD S&W holster marked 21 05 LH. $30 Shipped.

17) Vintage Passport Radar Detector---in the original box with all the accessories. This was my back up unit when I traveled and only used it in rental cars when I flew someplace. From the late 80's early 90's as best as I can remember. $40 Shipped
20180217-112523-resized.jpg

18) SOLD Laurence Holster marked 28 and 576. $30 Shipped
19) SOLD Idaho Leather, holster marked 77LS D9 52. $45 Shipped
20) SOLD Laurence brand, leather holster marked 77B. $45 Shipped
21) SOLD Bianchi #IL for a large Single action. $40 Shipped
22) SOLD Herrets model RCR checkered grips for a S&W J-frame. Sorry no screw with this set.$45 Shipped
23) SOLD S&W checkered diamond grips for a J-frame. Screw is included. $75 shipped.

I have done my best to give you all the info I can on condition and what these fit. If you want to have a better idea of what one might fit, please ask via PM. I have a variety of handguns that I can try in them, and can send more pics showing how they fit with what I have to try in them. More than happy to combine for shipping and pass along a discount for shipping and multiple purchases.

Free for the asking with any purchase.
20200119_101331_resized.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR