JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand-new Draco AK pistol. Upgraded with new paint job, pistol grip and tactical hand guard. Includes original box/paperwork and original factory wooden handguard and plastic grip. Will include 2 thirty round mags. Asking $600

IMG_7946.jpg

I have a Ruger 45lc Vaquero with about 150-175 rounds of cowboy action loads. Bought it, then changed my mind about playing cowboy.

If it interests you at all as a trade please PM me know otherwise I'll assume not.

I like what you did with the Draco, being a fan of rails :).

tried to send a PM bud, but full inbox. I would like to buy it but have a question or two. I wondering if you could meet me half way as I am coming from small town outside Medford, if not I have a day or two coming up that I could drive up. let me know when your free some space in inbox to chat. thankyou.\kona

Sorry guys, somehow I did not get any alerts from my emails. The Draco is brand-new and I have not had the chance to take it out to shoot it yet...been so busy lol. The aluminum handguard is from UTG and the pistol grip is from hogue. I will include the original wooden handguards and the original plastic bakelite grip too to the buyer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.