JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Draco AK pistol 7.62x39

looks like the one in the pic, but thats not it... has a brake on it.. about 500 rnds thru it I am guessing .. comes with 2 mags

will text pics of actual gun if I get a PM

Pick up in hillsboro / beaverton
must have ODL or CHL.. if you don't have a valid CHL you will need to get it transfered at cut above pawn

SPF

romyp.jpg

Last Edited:
I am third in line. Also @bakersman345 your status shows you live in WA, which would make it a federal crime for you to buy an Oregon gun from a private seller. If you've moved to Oregon you might want to change your location to reflect that.

Thanks for looking out but as said above a FFL transfer would workout just fine. The gun is more then likely sold so it doesn't really matter.

GLWS sorry for jacking your thread and making you exited for a potential offer only to find people bickering semantics' over and out

If anyone still wants it, the guy who bought it is now selling / trading it for 3 times the original asking price, so there's that.

Edit: sorry he's only asking 700 cash. My bad.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.