JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked up a brand new DPMS PanthIer Recon Ar15 on 8/25/12. It was an impulse buy and have only put 120 rounds through it. Just decided I want something else. I paid $1099.99 a few weeks ago and I'll let it go for $980. It is still in brand new condition and I still have the reciept

Let me know if you interested. Five41-five25-six723 call or text but texting I can get back to you much faster. I'm not really flexible on price since it's basically new.

Here the link to the DPMS Site.
RECON

I'm located near Eugene Or

Only comes with 2 steel factory mags.
Thanks for looking

I think the only things I might be interested in are possibly a "tactical sniper" rifle in 308, 300wm, or 338 lapua or a ps90. Might be able to toss in some cash too. Thanks for looking

Do you still have this rifle? Very Interested in it!!

Glenn

QUOTE=beranimus;676362]I picked up a brand new DPMS PanthIer Recon Ar15 on 8/25/12. It was an impulse buy and have only put 120 rounds through it. Just decided I want something else. I paid $1099.99 a few weeks ago and I'll let it go for $980. It is still in brand new condition and I still have the reciept

Let me know if you interested. Five41-five25-six723 call or text but texting I can get back to you much faster. I'm not really flexible on price since it's basically new.

Here the link to the DPMS Site.
RECON

I'm located near Eugene Or

Only comes with 2 steel factory mags.
Thanks for looking[/QUOTE]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.