JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Looking to sell my barely used DPMS Panther Arms A-15 .223. It has only had about 7-800 rds shot thru it. I did the custom paint myself, it has a hogue grip, back up flip up sights, mini-eotech, mag-pul bolt quick release, foregrip, surefire taclight with ir filter, and adjustable bipod. I bought this gun brand new from a friend who never shot it, like i said ive only put roughly 7-800 rds thru it myself so its still pretty much brand new, looking to sell cuz I don't really ever shoot it and I could use the money, its more of a toy than anything else. Plz don't lowball me I know what the gun is worth and I know what the value of all the add-ons I've put on it. Asking $1000 but price is negotiable, not looking for trades, cash only, must have valid state or military i.d. and cpl preferred. Only serious buyers plz. PM me with info and ill contact you with more pics and info if needed, the site wont let me post pics right now.
you can view the gun here: