JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
DPMS
City
Driggs
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I'm working on liquidating the vast majority of my firearm/ ammo/ accessory collection that I've accumulated over the last few decades. Available for sale is this DPMS LR-308 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. It's a 416R stainless fluted target barrel measuring 24" long, has a .920" muzzle diameter, 1:8.5" twist, has a recessed target crown, 0.936" gas port diameter.

I purchased this barrel for a 6.5 Creedmoor build, and after I assembled the rifle and zeroed the barrel (less than 10 rounds total), I decided that I wanted to go a different direction on the build, and wound up going with a Proof Research carbon fiber barrel.

The barrel is in excellent condition, with less than 10 rounds through it. It has a few minor scuff marks that were present when I first bought the barrel, but that's it.

My price for this barrel is $150.00.

I'm located near Driggs, ID. I could meet a buyer as far away as Rexburg, but that's about as far as I'm willing to travel.

NOTE– My prices are firm, and I accept CASH ONLY.

PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! I get too many spam calls, so I generally don't answer calls from unknown numbers.

Thanks,
Chad
(435)830-5668

IMG_2240.jpg IMG_2241.jpg IMG_2242.jpg IMG_2243.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews