JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a very lightly used, almost-new, DPMS LR-308. The gun has a 24" Stainless-Steel bull barrel. The barrel is not fluted, in case you are curious. I have added a very nice Magpul PRS AR-10 stock to the gun which makes it much easier to shoot. The stock has an adjustable cheek-weld which is very nice, especially if you want to use a scope that is mounted high. I had a LaRue mount on the scope, which required me to use the PRS stock. Anyhow, this stock is included with the gun and I have the original stock as well, which is included. I, also, have the original box, which the gun will not fit into, because of the PRS Stock. The gun also will come with 2, 19rd DPMS 308 Mags. I'm also selling an additional 5, 19rd DPMS 308 Mags, which would make a total of 7. If you purchase all the mags from me, I will make you a good deal. The other 5 mags are brand new, sealed in plastic and are authentic DPMS mags (not cheaper Pro Mag, etc).

The gun has mostly been a safe queen and hardly been used. I would say it may have had about 200-300 rounds through it. I sent it to a gunsmith to polish the feed ramps in the chamber a bit, so it will function quite a bit better with cheaper .308 ammo than out of the box DPMS LR-308 rifles. These guns can be quite picky about ammo, so I put an extra $100 worth of work into the gun to make it function better with some of cheaper .308 and 7.62 x 51 ammo. Out of the box LR-308s, generally can only handle a steady diet of Match grade ammo. That should not be the case with mine.

I am sad to sell this gun, but due to loss of income with my business I have to sell the gun to get some money. Also, I do not reload and cannot afford to shoot .308 ammo as of now.

I am willing to sell the gun through a FTF transaction to Oregon residents in the Portland area or The Dalles/Hood River area. I am in Hood River, so I only travel into Portland once or twice a week. If you can travel to, or, are located in Hood River, I'd be happy to meet you here if you want to take a look. Anyone interested in FTF must bring drivers license and other identification would help too. If that bothers you, then it would be best not to purchase the gun through me in a FTF transaction. Cash will be only payment accepted in FTF transaction.

I also can ship the gun to people out of the area or out of state via FFL. All shipping, insurance and FFL fees will have to be paid by the buyer. I will only accept POSTAL MONEY ORDERS for non-local transactions. Once, I receive the payment I will immediately ship the gun to your FFL via my FFL.

I would like to sell the entire package for $1340, which includes:
DPMS LR-308
Magpul PRS AR-10 Stock
7 Authentic DPMS 19rd Mags (5 Brand New/Sealed, 2 Like New)
Original Box and Stock

If you are not interested in the 7 magazines, I can sell them separately and will sell the same package with the original 2, 19rd mags for $1200.

I am open to offers, especially for people who prefer to purchase the gun via FFL. It will save me time and gas not to have to do FTF.

I've included some pictures of the gun and the magazines:
PLEASE NOTE: That no mount or scope is included with the rifle, despite what is shown in the pictures. I am only selling the gun, mags and stock.

11id36g.jpg

162a8np.jpg

STILL AVAILABLE!!

Make me an OFFER!! I am planning on moving soon and will be happy to make someone a good deal if they are interested.

This item will be listed on Gunbroker for more money next week. Now is the time to take advantage of a great deal!

My Gunbroker seller Id is 4Freedom! (with the "!" at the end)

Yes, it is still available. Offers being accepted. I will be taking the ad down in 10 days after I move and putting it on gunbroker for a slighter higher price to make up for GB fees.

Offering special deal for 4 days.. I will reduce price $100 for FTF and throw in free box of Prvi 308 Match Ammo 20rds ($20 value).. After I move to Idaho the gun is going on gunbroker for more money. I will also ship the gun for free and include insurance and FFL fees.

Anyone who is interested should act quick.. Please no low ball offers or ATF agents/Felons trying to do interstate deals. All interstate deals go through FFL.

Are you still around? Is the gun still for sale? I've been looking for an LR-308 and I thought I had one picked out but at the last minute the seller changed his mind. Yours is pretty close to what I want. Let me know and maybe I can give you a call and ask a few questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.