JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale a DPMS generation 2 SASS (Semi-automatic sniper system). This is a heavy duty, built from the ground up sniper rifle (it is literally in the name). I picked this rifle up to get into long range shooting. It is fully configured to make it as easy as possible to be as accurate as possible. When you miss it won't be because of the gun. The stock is adjustable for both length of pull and to make sure your check weld is exactly in the right place. The grip has an adjustable plate to insure consistent hand position and trigger pull no matter what angle of shot you are making. The fluted, free floated barrel is guaranteed to 1 MOA and I was consistently getting less then 0.75" with handloads, sometimes much lower. Even with surplus 308 1 MOA was quite easy. It also comes with a harris bipod locked onto the huge quad rail. This thing is heavy, which makes it very pleasant to shoot for prolonged amounts of time as the recoil in minimal. I don't have an exact round count, but less then 400 rounds of brass surplus and handloads. Selling to recoup some of my expenses from my current set up. Comes with 1 DPMS aluminum 19-rd mag, plus 2 magpul 20-rd Gen 3 mags.

DPMS G2 SASS

Selling for $1600
**Scope and mounts not included at this price**
2s127if.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.