Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

DPMS AR15 in 204 Ruger

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by oldcars, Sep 14, 2012.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

Hi, this is a factory built AR Varmint rifle, not a build or kit gun. 24" stainless fluted barrel, aluminum free-floaded hand gaurd, comes with all the factory paperwork, a bore-snake, two 30 round mags etc. The only thing not original is the addition of a Command arms 6 position stock, and a Cabela's Pine Ridge 3-12x40 Tactical Turret scope, with the interchangable turrets for .204, .223, and 22-250. The scope and stock also have all original paperwork and packaging. This entire setup looks like new, and has had very few rounds down range. The guy I got this from had over twelve hundred and fifty dollars in this gun. I bought it in a package deal with a bunch of other stuff and don't need it. Yours for $850

I can't get pics to post but I can email them austensclassics@yahoo.com or call for more info 503-703-2874

No trades please.

2. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

btt

3. bartman315

bartman315 Sandy, Oregon Member

PM sent

4. bartman315

PM sent

5. Bob stockdall

Bob stockdall Dallas Oregon Member

Do you still have this rifle?

6. bartman315

Yes.....

7. Bob stockdall

Bob stockdall Dallas Oregon Member

Could you send me some pictures? Email to rstockdall@MSN.com or text to 541-521-2914

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.