JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The tax man cometh in March, so the safe has to get culled a little. The AR is the most fun to shoot of almost anything I've got, but I don't hunt with it, so it goes up for sale.

Its a DMPS kit that I put together on a Rock River Arms lower receiver. I'm a pretty decent AR-mechanic, so no worries about the assembly. I'm very detailed down to the torque sequence.

I'd post a link to the DPMS kit, but they don't sell it any more, so I'll tell you what I know: its an M4 flat-top with a light contour chrome lined barrel.

It comes with a Vortex Strikefire red dot 1x that co-witnesses with the back-up sites, three mags (at least two of them are Magpul PMAG window mags.), and a tactical sling.

Here are two pictures:
4229734143_c2dbc913a2_o.jpg

4229730935_4b68cf615d_o.jpg

Its had about 300 rounds down the pipe, without a single FTF or FTL.

Price- $925 SOLD/TRADED

I'm not in too much of a hurry to sell (taxes are due in March), so save the lowball offers. Its not "OBO", and all I can imagine trading it for is a Marlin 1895 SBL or a FN Five-Seven.

I'll insist on an Oregon DL and do a bill of sale.

Thanks,
Chris

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.