JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$485
Manufacturer
DPMS
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
i have a DPMS AR-15 that i have had sitting around awhile. never been shot or handled much just figured I don't have a need for two at the moment. So I'm putting it up for trade in hope to kick up something older that's more my taste and style.
Things I would be interested in trading towards
m1 carbine
older Winchester/marlin lever actions
older pump 22's
possible savage 99
us marked Riot shot gun

just a few ideas, open to other ideas as well, just not as interested in newer firearms.
Located in Vancouver Wa

20200424_144832.jpg 20200424_144818.jpg 20200424_144740.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've got an awesome STAR Model B with great history maybe? Real Bulgaria WWII 9mm Model B confirmed by Forgotten Weapons in accordance to the book on Model Bs. Should have shipped 5 Dec 1944 to Bulgaria for use by rear echelon and police type units. I have it priced about $100 higher than this, though.

it looks like a sweet firearm in your ad, minus the ejector issues. Probably for that reason I would pass i don't think those are an easy one to replace part wise. I might be setting up a cash deal with this tomorrow anyhow but maybe if that falls through we can discuss further.

Sounds good! Let me know! The ejector is thankfully not broken, just needs removed and cleaned, as this was likely a Russian capture that got put in Cosmoline till someone imported it and cleaned it up, but failed to get behind it. At worst I heard talk of using a Browning Hi Power ejector? Or something. I'd have to find the page again. Either that or I want to sell it for cash, I'm pretty picky about how I want an AR since I'll finally be going into modern rifle territory.

I am going the opposite direction back into old school rifle territory lol. Most of my collection is vintage anyhow this is just something i picked up thinking i would swap stuff around and shoot but id rather spend the money and effort on some old curio beauties!

I am going the opposite direction back into old school rifle territory lol. Most of my collection is vintage anyhow this is just something i picked up thinking i would swap stuff around and shoot but id rather spend the money and effort on some old curio beauties!
As is mine haha. Mosins, SKSs, the most "modern" thing I own is a Polish Milsurp AKMS. Buuut I got a ton of .223 for free, so I want to finally get an AR. I'd prefer to get one in vintage style, be it A2 or XM177 look.

Gotta be fun shooters. I love the 7.62 round. Shooting my ak has always been more enjoyable then the ar platforms. I'll have to grab one someday.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.