JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Had this for six months (bought new), took out one time, and put 40 rounds down the pipe. Obviously no problems and shoots straight. Selling because my significant other talked me into a new German short haired puppy (she didn't need to do a lot of arm twisting :D) and I just put a deposit down for it this morning. Let me know if you have any questions.

308 ORACLE ATACS

Price: $875 including two mags and hard shell case.
Or
$1200 including 500 rds of NATO XM80 149grain in 2 ammo cans. I won't sell the ammo separately.

Possible trades: Sig P229 or P226 in .40 plus cash on your end.

FTF only in PDX area. OR license required with bill of sale, or just show me your OR CHL :s0155:

Last Edited:
It has been amazing how many people are interested in this rifle that setup a time and place to make the purchase, but 'magically' their financial situation 'suddenly' changes shortly before hand where their budget only allows them to spend much less than the agreed upon price and ask/offer to still buy the rifle for what their 'new' budget does allow. Just crazy how that has happened to 5 different people.

Also, please don't offer trades. I am not interested at the moment.

oh... and bump :)

Sorry bro but i was laughing while reading your comment about flakes mostly because it has happend to myself also. Good luck with your sale and new buddy!!

I was offered ps3 games not too long ago.I feel your frustration,there is a LOT of flakes at the moment in the classifieds.good luck.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.