JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
DPMS
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This isn't made anymore that I know of...

Back when DPMS was a bigger player in the AR market, they made some really good stuff. This barrel is one of them.

This barrel is a beast. Full bull barrel, chrome lined, pinned gas block. Bomb proof.

I shed some weight and went with a lighter barrel, so this guy is up for grabs.

Front sight block has been cut to a DIY low profile block. Carbine length system, very reliable, suppressed very well.

The barrel originally had a pinned 5" muzzle brake on it that was removed, see thread picture.

Front sight has been coated with high temp gun cost years ago. Some chopped off from removing the pins to remove from gun.

Cash price $70

Prefer face to face in the Banks area. I have my kid during the day so I'm fairly limited to the areas I can meet, plus I simply refuse to deliver items across town. Please don't ask me to come to Clackamas, I won't. No I won't lower the price to help you "cover your gas" to come this way.

I can ship via USPS only. With that, additional shipping will be added to cost.Think flat rate boxes. Probably a mediu

No I don't have PayPal. Only electronic form of payment I take is Applepay. Or a money order.

Thanks for looking!

Reno

0BCCAB89-FF4F-43FA-8EF5-BA8C2B92EB7F.jpeg 816D5C99-37D9-4B5D-A15B-E066C390DC21.jpeg 574D83E8-ED6D-444C-8F68-57C70BAE623B.jpeg 1696485F-47A9-40C6-912F-92AB1B47CF8D.jpeg A7525495-3016-4C69-AEBD-164FFC58389A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.