JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up a Remington 700 LTR 20" fluted in 308 win, from a forum member on a trade. The Remington was said to have been checked out by the custom shop. After checking the gun out, I decided that the gun was going to need some work. I checked in with Jason (strictlyRUM here on the forum) about having a look at it. Jason got me in the next day. To make a long story short and with a happy ending, Jason did a perfect job with the brake and the new crown. Price and service was excellent. I got he gun home and hit it with the flat brown Duracoat. I was going to use this as a base for a camo job, but I like it the way it is. If I change my mind I can camo it later. Still need to bed the action and tune the 40-x trigger.

Looks good John. I like the brown too. Its a pleasure dealing with you and fun to shoot the poop with ya too. The important question is "how did she shoot?".

Thanks for the good words

Jason

Dead On Accurate LLC

I have no shortage of good words for good work. I have spent too much of my money, in the past, on fair to poor work. I will pay for excellent work and service every time. As far as shooting, I am having no luck finding any Federal brass. I did shoot some factory loads over the weekend and loved the brake. Shoot and clean, shoot and clean, ect. Thanks, John

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top