JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just started to get into shooting and I have a cowboy gun fetish . I am looking for a double action revolver so that I don't have to cock the hammer back every time I pull the trigger(not sure if that is possible) I have been messing around with 22's but would like to graduate to 45 . I probably can't afford a COLT 45 just like the ones Wild Bill Hikcock had . But I would deffinately like something Shiny with a Mother of pearl grip . Also would love to meet other Cowboy gun enthusiasts , as I love watching Westerns and shooting beercans . I am looking to pay 250 to 300 dollars but may go higher if it's a COLT like the one I mentioned above. I can be contacted @ [email protected] Thanks and have a good day . :cool:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top