JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is one used but never abused Don Hill Mini Drifter. Great boat and stable fishing platform. I've had the bottom done in X-Treme liner as well as the oar tips. It's a top of the line truck bed liner and has performed better than I could have imagined. 3" of water , no problem! Boat comes with anchor system , 2 fish-rite rod holders , oars and locks, and a few plugs. When Don Hill was making these boats, they retailed for over 2 grand and the anchor system , oars and locks were extra. Not to mention the $300 liner I put on the bottom and oar tips. Fits in the bed of a full size pickup. I've drug it off the trailer ,down the bank and into the river many times by myself. Solo fishing is not a problem. With a Minkota and a small piece of hardwood I've fished a lot of small lakes ordinarily only fished from the bank. $950 firm. 200 more if you want my 50 lb. thrust Minkota with telescoping tiller. PM or call Sean @ 425-530-3866. 591d282b919bc2e134879158a9dd05a9.jpg . 58a9548932779951a4b6ccb3f3df8c46.jpg . 14bef689e2b862f94b878f515da59435.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top