JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am offering my services for cash and/or trade for AR-15 gun parts/ammo. I have years of 3d printing experience under my belt with years of CAD design too. If you want or need something printed hit me up and we will see what we can work out. if you have your own stl's files and just want them printed it will be way cheaper than if you want me to design it from scratch but if you have an idea of what you would like I will search for and see if I can find models already designed to save you and I both time and money! Let me know I'm always ready to print!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
th?q=atf%20kills%20dog%20meme-believe.jpg
J/K I'm sorry please don't 😭🙏🙏

Last Edited:
This section is for deals from companies and not for items from an individual. Although, I was trying to figure out how to remake a single shot follower that I have (it's currently made out of wood).

I am offering my services for cash and/or trade for AR-15 gun parts/ammo. I have years of 3d printing experience under my belt with years of CAD design too. If you want or need something printed hit me up and we will see what we can work out. if you have your own stl's files and just want them printed it will be way cheaper than if you want me to design it from scratch but if you have an idea of what you would like I will search for and see if I can find models already designed to save you and I both time and money! Let me know I'm always ready to print!

Hi I would like something 3d printed, I'm in Vancouver area so I can meet up with you on your schedule msg me for more info.

Thanks, AL

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews