JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kind of a longshot, but I'm looking for a C7 style A1 upper assembly with a short barrel ( pistol build ), or one of the old "CAR" style 11.5+5.5 flash hider barrels.
I have an Aero Precision upper with a 1/7 nitrided barrel, M 4 style for trade bait.

I'm looking for this:

45BFE813-ABDA-4C41-B8A2-B93F9E697C1C.jpeg
or if you have the above rifle...was mine that I sold a decade ago...post ban Bushmaster that I swapped barrel and stock on...:D

Will try and get a pic of my upper tomorrow...

Thanks!

@eldbillbo, possibly? I know I've bought one from him, he's close to you and he's a great guy to deal with.

That's to say, I've bought a C7 upper from him, it didn't have a barrel torqued on, just the receiver.

Last Edited:
You mean C7 or C8? C8's the Carbine and CQB model... sorry, can't help you, but looking for data to plan my own builds for the GF.

You might check out RetroBlackRifle.com for specs and parts suggestions, though... and for an XM-177, you might see if Brownells is selling their new Retro uppers separately.

Oregon Rifle works has some nice surplus/trade in a1 and a2 uppers, a lot like what you have pictured, but with a standard 16" barrel. I believe they are Bushmasters and are complete with BCG minus CH for $269 I think. When I was in there today I think they had 4 a1s and 2 a2s left.

Thanks for the ideas....someone else suggested Oregon Rifle Works, I'm gonna be out that way this weekend, will need to stop by and see if anything is left.

I have a pre ban one that I bought a long time ago in Boston. Still have the box and all and haven't had time to shoot it. Been practicing with my A2 and M4.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.