JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my trust set up and am considering which suppressor to get (7.62). My primary use will be on my 308 bolt but I may occasionally use on my 223's. Im wondering what your guys opinions are on direct thread vs QD? Is it worth the extra $$ do direct thread suppressors get glued on pretty tight after a range session or is that not an issue?

Thanks,
Wes

I'm thinking for versatility the QD trumps. Pricing says the opposite. I'm still considering options for a 300 blackout myself. Someone with experience will have to answer last question for us both. Either way you'll have fun...

Both of my big rifle cans are QD (SilencerCo Saker's) The other 6 I have are direct thread.

Honestly I think the biggest benefit to the QD mounts is you dont have to worry about buggering up the threads, which I have never done but I worry about.

It is not a problem to screw cans on and off, Its just not quite as cool.

For the rigs that I leave cans attached I prefer direct thread, less bulk and weight.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews