JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3100
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD

$3100.. No charge delivery within 250 miles

A dillon super 1050 is a super badass mega boss high production handloading machine. I also have a ponsness warrens autodrive if you would like to automate it for more $$$

It comes with a case feeder, but not a bullet feeder. It's in the factory sealed box. It's factory setup with Dillon .223 carbide dies. It includes nothing more or less than the factory setup. The 1050 super is factory setup to load .223 and has all you need to start loading. Powder drop, dies, case feeder etc....

The photo is a stock photo and may show accessories not included, I bought it a couple years ago and just never got around to making use of it.

As of now - you can't get one from the factory without possibly waiting a year and my prices is less than theirs.

1050-0_b.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry, I think I missed the notificiations earlier, and I forgot I had this listed. but yes it's still available.

It includes everything that came in the box - it's never been opened (I believe).

.223 carbide die set. case feeder, powder drop.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top