JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi,

Here is a Dillon 450 that I have loaded thousands of rounds with. It is a fantastic unit and has much life left. The Dillon warranty and support is truly exceptional anything that fails they will handle it. I have had two pieces fail in the last ten years and all were replaced no questions no problem.

What you get

The Dillon 450 with strong mount, cover and the the audible low primer indicator
small and large primer pickup tubes
internal tubes for both small and large primers

Dillon Conversion kits
  • 44 spc / mag
  • 10MM / 40 S&W
  • 223, 222, 221, 22 Nosler
  • 45 ACP

Dillon Dies
  • 10MM / 40 S&W

For the pistol rounds the unit handles like a dream but you will need to do some prep for the rifle rounds to handle it smoothly, but once dialed in this thing hums.

$550 or if you just want the press let me know I am not opposed to breaking it apart although I will not separate until the press sells, buyer of the press has ultimate power.

How I came up with my pricing? The conversion kits are listed at $85 each with the dies at $125. New these total $550. So...if you buy everything listed you could make an argument that you get the press for free (sort of).

Why am I selling (someone always asks) - I am moving/downsizing and really do not shoot as much as I used to. This is just one more thing to move and have it sit as its been doing over the past years.

conv.png conv1.png press.png press1.png press2.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews