JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Horrible customer service if you can find anyone. I have tried to spend hard earned money there many times and ended up walking out pissed off. I am a patient person but f-- that place.

Dick's turned their backs on all gun owners after Sandy Hook. Didn't really matter all that much as nobody there seemed to know squat about the few guns they had on the shelf anyway, or couldn't be bothered to wait on you.
I think the place is appropriately named.

I went into the brand new Dicks in Redding Calif. It was crowded and I wasn't impressed and I won't buy things there. I'll do Sportsman Warehouse or the LGS.

You need a pair of binoculars to see what firearm or ammo are behind the counter.
Forget trying to find out the prices on them because salespeople are absent and not very knowledgeable.

They are sporting goods store specializing in apparel that also happens to sell guns, not an actual gun store as we all prefer. Lower your expectations and you will be less disappointed, or just don't go there at all.

They are sporting goods store specializing in apparel that also happens to sell guns, not an actual gun store as we all prefer. Lower your expectations and you will be less disappointed, or just don't go there at all.

That I don't care nearly as much about as how they "F"-d people last year when they wrote out all those rain checks for black friday AR's and then cancelled all the orders after Sandy Hook. Bunch of d-bag's.....They are on my permanent list.

I was out there a couple weeks ago and when I was walking in, there were a couple young guys out front smoking. As I passed, one of them coughed up a big load of spit and lobbed near me as I passed. My first reactionary thought was that he was trying to provoke something, but I just kept going. About 15-min later they both walked in and went back to work at the sporting goods counter/area.

Not very professional...but hey, that's just my opinion. :s0114:

That I don't care nearly as much about as how they "F"-d people last year when they wrote out all those rain checks for black friday AR's and then cancelled all the orders after Sandy Hook. Bunch of d-bag's.....They are on my permanent list.

Amen to that. They'll never see me in one again due to that. I actually had bought a couple of rifles from them prior to the Sandy Hook incident but will definitely not again.

-- Bob

I drove by the "Dicks" at Washington square last night. With a name like that I was scared to stop there! Who knows what's behind that door! Sporting goods could mean anything. Could be a trap. Common! that's funny!

They are a "Youth Athletic Store" Pretending to be a gun dealer.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top