JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Diamondback
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a Davidson gun with lifetime warranty and guarantee they don't care who owns it. They just go off the serial number. Diamondback Model DB15MZB AR15 5.56mm Multi CAl 16" Barrel With Vortex Strickfire II Red Dot, and Vortex VMX3T Magnifier , G.P.S Pistol Grip Bipod System, PMAG 30rd Mag, Magpul Back Up Sights, Pristine shape 60rd shot to sight in only. Comes with original box. Asking 750.00 OBO.If you dont want the Vortex Scope set-up I will take 200.00 off the price. I also have for sale 5 extra 30rd mags, and 60rd Drum mag all with special ammo pre-loaded. This will shot 5.56 or 223 ammo. I am in Salem and can meet at local FFL Dealer to make transfer. No Trades

P1070260.JPG P1070253.JPG P1070254.JPG P1070258.JPG P1070261.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm not sure what another label is and I accidentally posted the wrong amount. I am very new to this thread and don't use threads that often. It took me a while just to navigate and figure out how to find it again and edit it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.