JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm interested in selling my <broken link removed> pistol with accessories for $300 cash. No trades are considered at this time.

I am lawfully selling this pistol in OREGON. I live in the Hillsboro/Sherwood/Newberg area.

Out of state offers are acceptable, with the understanding it will require an additional $50 to pay for FFL fees to transfer it to your state.

You must be lawfully allowed to possess a firearm or I will not be selling it to you. You must be able to prove you are lawfully allowed to possess a firearm by either:
  • Showing me your valid, current Concealed Handgun License <OR>
  • Pass a background check
A Bill of Sale will be used to transfer the firearm to its new owner.

This pistol was purchased last September for $349 from The Gun Broker in Tigard. List price was $370.

It's had less than 50 rounds put through it - it's nearly new. No marks, blemishes or scars.

For the asking price of $300, I'll throw in a vinyl OWB holster I have that fits it, complete with a snapping back-strap, and a half-box of .380 American Eagle FMJ ammo. I also have the original travel case and owner's manual which will be included in the sale.

That's over $400 in value for a like-new pocket gun for $300.

I've seen some people list this pistol for less than retail, but realize you'll be paying an additional ~$50 in FFL transfer fees and waiting 5-7 days to ship. My pistol is right here, right now, at the right price, and ready to go.

Here is my pistol, held in my hand:

5440391934_1c04ca235c.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_killions/5440391934/

As you can see, it's very small - its great for warm-weather concealed carry - just drop it in a pocket holster in your shorts and go!

Specifications:
  • Capacity: 6+1 Rounds (Single Stack)
  • Weight: 8.8 Ounces
  • Width: .750"
  • Barrel Length: 2.80"
  • Firing Mechanism: Striker Fire
  • Trigger Pull: DAO 5 lbs
Some additional pictures, comparing it in size to a Glock 19:

5440392560_cc1c62dc5a.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_killions/5440392560/
5440391448_af875606d7.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_killions/5440391448/
As you can see, it's REALLY TINY!

Serious inquiries only please.

Looking for cash at this time. "OBO" really means "kinda firm" - I'm not selling this because I have to, I'm just not using it much these days.

Normal caveats apply - you must be lawfully able to purchase and/or possess a firearm, and must pass a background check. No straw-man sales.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.