JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a Desert Tech MDR forward eject, in 7.62 that I'm replacing with a chassis gun.

It's a 2017 model that was just completely gone through by Desert Tech in Utah. These are one hundred percent American made and an exceptionally high quality rifle.

They're completely ambidextrous, with the ability to switch your ejection port from left to right or vice versa.

Desert Tech has updated the MDR continually since its original release and this update brought it up to current 2021 MDR spec. This included a pretty substantial list of updated parts and was done free of charge by DT. Their customer support is some of the best I've experienced in the firearms industry.

Included is a 75 dollar Desert Tech, discreet soft case for it, that looks more like a racket ball racket case than a gun case, A 40 dollar hard case, Four mags (2 10'a and 2 20's) the factory red dot sight that DT includes in lieu of iron sights, and the factory T handle torque wrench for the barrel bolts. These didn't come with the gun and were 80 bucks from DT.

The gun has been flawless for me, though I only have about 225 rounds done the pipe since getting her back from DT after the updates. The gun ran very well before the updates, but suffered from an occasional failure to eject.

Since the updates, It's fed and ejected everything I've run through it without flaw and is way more accurate than a rifle of this sort should be. 1.25 groups at 100 on a cold barrel and just a hair under 1.0 after settling in.

I'm not really looking for trades as I've found her replacement and am just looking for a straight sale.

I'm in Beaverton and prefer A Cut Above for a buyer paid transfer.

BAFF435D-E6EC-49AB-9F3F-F5E253A61554.jpeg 88C4753F-C872-4852-97DA-89A9970E722B.jpeg 8DAD03CE-E821-4D4F-B8F0-3D9391FEE1DF.jpeg 3EF39425-32E3-413A-8742-66BD19737CFF.jpeg 4BEB18F3-46BD-4645-8364-55B2EAB378AE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.