JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Original first production 5 digit serial number Desert eagle chambered in 44 mag.All you need to do to convert to 50 cal is buy a .50 ae barrel ( I am including a 50 ae magazine).Excellent condition original DE.Israeli Military Industries not iwi or KAHR built.This pistol has 2-44 magnum 8 round magazines ( 1 has the corner broken on the base plate but functions properly and is being thrown in as a freebie.As part of this package I am including an extremely rare 10 rd stainless magazine.I have seen these magazines selling for upwards of 200 bucks.As I mentioned you are also getting a 50 ae magazine.So buy a conversion barrel and you can shoot both calibers.I will also throw in 42 rounds of 44 magnum and a holster. 1500.00 OBO OBO OBO or ......................as always I am entertaining trades of the same value or lesser value trades plus cash.Thank you very much.