JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Offers must be from members with feedback so no dirtbags or future felons.

As a first time poster with no feedback, I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am not a dirtbag, nor am I likely to ever become a felon. Also, it is rude for you or any dirtbag or future felon to insult people you don't know whether directly or by implication.

Free bump.

As a first time poster with no feedback, I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am not a dirtbag, nor am I likely to ever become a felon. Also, it is rude for you or any dirtbag or future felon to insult people you don't know whether directly or by implication.

Free bump.

No feedback himself...I understand the point but find it useless to post in an ad. It just comes off aggressive. Welcome to the forum!

My point was that his insult was directed to me and I was a bit annoyed. I probably shouldn't have returned with the same rudeness. I don't actually mean any harm by it, and I'm sure that USMC is a great guy. And I hope to get posting and become a member in good standing.

<oh, I get it now. Never mind>

Last Edited:
My point was that his insult was directed to me and I was a bit annoyed. I probably shouldn't have returned with the same rudeness. I don't actually mean any harm by it, and I'm sure that USMC is a great guy. And I hope to get posting and become a member in good standing.

I was referring to his post coming off aggressive actually, not yours. Good luck on the sale. No ill meant to anyone.

The good news is it's across state lines so enjoy the ffl fee :} Every member starts out with 0 feedback I just figured with 45 posts there should be some ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.