Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DELETE

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by John Brown, May 25, 2011.

1. John Brown

John Brown Seattle Member

delete please. I don't have time for foolishness.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  2. Letric

Letric SW Washington Member

Are you pretty firm on just trades? I was wondering if you had a cash price on the Beretta.

3. John Brown

I'd let it go for $800. It's not your every day 92. :)

4. Letric

damn thats alot

5. John Brown

Sorry. Go buy a new production 92 instead. They are decent pistols, but not as nice as these old Italians, and have very little collector value.

6. Letric

I didnt mean any offense...that amount just surprised me is all. The Italians usually run around 450-600. You must have a lot of sentimental value invested in that one.

Thanks for the reply though.

7. John Brown

8. sir-kind78

sir-kind78 Vancouver WA Member

Uhmmm I dont think you are correct I just purchased a 92S from a member for 450 including mags and holster. $800?... if your serious then I would wish you the best of luck and I am going to pass. I am buying a second 92s for my parents again and the other pistol I was looking at was same condition and exactly half the price with only one mag. This is the differance between collecting and being unreasonable. If this had been priced correctly I would be contacting you.

PS the other 92s is bought in about an hour its currently on the way 100% NIB not unknown round count and carry wear.

9. John Brown

You guys need to learn some tact. And go find some toilet paper, as you crapped all over my ad.

Good for you on the $450 92s. Care to post some pics, and the serial number? Just because someone sold you a gun for a certain price, it doesn't mean it's the fair market value. I bought a Python a while back for $400. So what? I sold it for $1200.

Do you even KNOW what a 92S is? Made from 1978-1980 only?

Besides, I would have entertained offers on my asking price. But not for you guys. Seriously bad form, and I think it's actually AGAINST THE RULES.

If you want to have a discussion, there's a place for it, and it isn't here.

Have a nice evening.

10. Letric

Alright then.

11. John Brown

Cool. I'll give you $500 for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.