DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I didnt mean any offense...that amount just surprised me is all. The Italians usually run around 450-600. You must have a lot of sentimental value invested in that one.

Thanks for the reply though.

Reactions
Uhmmm I dont think you are correct I just purchased a 92S from a member for 450 including mags and holster. $800?... if your serious then I would wish you the best of luck and I am going to pass. I am buying a second 92s for my parents again and the other pistol I was looking at was same condition and exactly half the price with only one mag. This is the differance between collecting and being unreasonable. If this had been priced correctly I would be contacting you.

PS the other 92s is bought in about an hour its currently on the way 100% NIB not unknown round count and carry wear.

OP
John Brown
Reactions
You guys need to learn some tact. And go find some toilet paper, as you crapped all over my ad.

Good for you on the $450 92s. Care to post some pics, and the serial number? Just because someone sold you a gun for a certain price, it doesn't mean it's the fair market value. I bought a Python a while back for $400. So what? I sold it for $1200.

Do you even KNOW what a 92S is? Made from 1978-1980 only?

Besides, I would have entertained offers on my asking price. But not for you guys. Seriously bad form, and I think it's actually AGAINST THE RULES.

If you want to have a discussion, there's a place for it, and it isn't here.

Have a nice evening.

OP
John Brown
Reactions
Uhmmm I dont think you are correct I just purchased a 92S from a member for 450 including mags and holster. $800?... if your serious then I would wish you the best of luck and I am going to pass. I am buying a second 92s for my parents again and the other pistol I was looking at was same condition and exactly half the price with only one mag. This is the differance between collecting and being unreasonable. If this had been priced correctly I would be contacting you.

PS the other 92s is bought in about an hour its currently on the way 100% NIB not unknown round count and carry wear.
Cool. I'll give you $500 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom