JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This gun is in perfect condition and comes with its box and paperwork. I am in the Vancouver area but expect to be up north (as far as Tacoma) at least once before the fourth.

I am not not interested in cash at the moment. I am interested in the following trade items (with cash added on one side or the other where the values of the guns do not match):

- Speed Six
- A double-action, .44 or .45 caliber revolver with a frame size in the neighborhood of a S&W "K" or "L," that does not take .410 shells. I think that Taurus made a few such guns before coming out with the Judge. I think that Smith and Wesson or Colt also made such a revolver once, as I recall holding an old double-action .45 caliber revolver that fit my small hands.
- New Vaquero, .44 or .45 caliber, with bird's head butt and stainless finish
- Bond Arms derringer, .44 or .45 caliber
- XDS .45
- SR40c
- "Radom" Vis, well preserved and of early date
- Kimber solo

I will peek at your CPL (required) and WA driver's license. I will not ask you to sign anything, and neither will I record any of your information. Thank you, and best wishes for your gun trading between now and the fourth!

DSC03027.JPG

DSC03028.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.