JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Adding trade list:
375 Ruger factory ammo, 45 ACP factory ammo, Miami style holster for commander size 1911, scope 1" tube, magnification not bigger that 9, Lever action carbine, 22''-24'' barrel shotgun.

Yes. Woodstock.
I'm sorry but I can not add pics to add. They too big and site not allow me to upload. If you interested please pm me your e-mail and I will send you pics right a way. Please forgive me for inconvenience.

Rem 700 .270 win compact. 22" barrel 12.5"LOP (build in 80's that I was told by previous owner). Gun just go thru gunsmith services: deep cleaning, stock release and smooth out trigger. Gun come with hard case, 39 rounds factory ammo, sling, Simmons 3x9x40. This is my wife's hunting gun and since we have 2 kids she not hunting anymore:( So we don't need this gun.
I ask 400$.
Open for Firearms Trades no JUNK, no couch or CD player.

I have to see WA ID, CPL or WAC.
I hunted with friend, his wife and their 5 children. All 12 months apart. Her name is Jerie
A beautiful woman that could make plaza on a camp fire. And peach cobbler in a Dutch oven.
We hunted deer and elk, with muzzleloader.
Anyway, keep her rifle and make sure she never misses a season....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.