JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It still means something to people in states that adopted their own bans when the federal ban ended.

They still pay a premium for pre-ban rifles, lowers and mags because that is their only choice.

On a couple of forums they have forums set up for people in non-ban states to send lowers and mags to people in ban states in exchange for new stuff.

It still means something to people in states that adopted their own bans when the federal ban ended.

They still pay a premium for pre-ban rifles, lowers and mags because that is their only choice.

On a couple of forums they have forums set up for people in non-ban states to send lowers and mags to people in ban states in exchange for new stuff.

Good point! Poor Californians...:(

Pre-ban means a LOT regarding some Com-block guns, especially the Chinese "assault" weapons. At that time (late Eighties, early Nineties) the Chinese were earnestly trying to break into the US commercial market and so pulled out all of the stops in making a quality product to try to establish their wares here. I had a pre-ban Poly-Tec AK that was simply beautiful and perfect, and operated slick as snot! The blueing was immaculate and rivaled S&W. I only wish I could afford to buy it back, since it TRIPLED in value since then!

Post-ban commie guns are KITS made of generally used parts added to US made receivers, and the quality is a complete gamble. It is a tribute to the bomb-proof design that they even work at all. In the pre-ban guns the quality is pretty much a guarantee.........................elsullo