Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Delete Please Relic Rossi .38

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by skippythedog, Jan 5, 2013.

1. skippythedog

skippythedog Seattle Member

I was on a scooter trip cross-country when I suddenly got the urge to turn left into Canada so I buried this gun (a throwaway even when new) in Utah, in 6 layers of zip-locs where I knew I, or a friend could retrieve it. Well, no one made it through there for 2 years and this is the lovely result. (true story)..... A beautiful relic piece, rife w/ patina, to grace the walls of your rustic cabin, workshop or man-cave.

I would like to trade this for a case of brass .223 (If it's not Lake City, double the number.) and a dozen or so P-mags. Outwardly, this may seem a bit steep but I'm trading a real gun for accessories so it's ok. No CPL required too, so that makes it worth more as well.

Willing to trade for a Glock 17 too. Will travel as far as oh, say Marysville.

It might seem as though I'm competing directly w/ another member, but hey, competition is good, right?

002.jpg

resizerelic.jpg

resizerelic2.jpg

2. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

With a cool story like that, I think i'd take your Rossi over the Glock 17 any day.

JeremyK and (deleted member) like this.
  3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Whats the serial number? I assume it would be made before 1969 and retrieved after 1977 to look that bad.

nwwoodsman and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, should clean up nice....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.