JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Another impulse purchase I've never fired nor will ever use. I don't need another AR pistol so it's time to go. Brand new in box Del-ton DTI-15, never fired, comes with one 30 round magazine and everything pictured. Offers are fine, nothing I'm looking for but fire away.

PXL_20230501_213948984.jpg PXL_20230501_213956992.jpg PXL_20230501_214042771.jpg PXL_20230501_214057209.MP.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Another impulse purchase I've never fired nor will ever use. I don't need another AR pistol so it's time to go. Brand new in box Del-ton DTI-15, never fired, comes with one 30 round magazine and everything pictured. Offers are fine, nothing I'm looking for but fire away.
Pictures?

any pics bud? thank you

Sorry guys, I would've sworn I uploaded pics in the original post and then went out of town unexpectedly for a work fire that needed tending to. Totally dropped the ball on comms. All questions responded to and feel free to drop me a clown emoji, I earned it.

May have a friend interested that's not a member here yet. You willing to travel to West Linn to meet at a local that's an FFL?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.