JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have one of these sitting at my OR dealer but I keep buying 9mm cans :s0131:

Don't want to sell it but if someone has something cool to trade.. it will still cost you $50 xfer and $200 tax stamp..

all NFA rules apply..

DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC. received a Military/Government Order to design and manufacture three different models of 9mm suppressors, which went to Iraq for combat use. While we were in the process of filling that order we manufactured extra parts so we could also offer these suppressors to the Civilian and Law Enforcement market

Length= 7.30"
Diameter= 1.25"
Weight= 9.2 ounces
Material= Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Heat Treated Stainless Steel
Suppressor Finish= Type III Hard-Coat Anodized (black) and YAG Laser Engraved.
Baffle Stack Finish= Type III Hard-Coat Anodized (green)
Blast Baffle= Stainless Steel
Blast Chamber= Stainless Steel
Booster= 100% Heat Treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel, Integrated Booster Design, 10 Point of Impact (POI) Adjustments, O-ring sealed design, No Tools needed for maintenance, interchangeable piston (for mounting on weapons with different thread pitches), strongest booster and most unique booster on the market, 100% designed and manufactured by DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC. Patent Pending
Threads Mount= 1/2" - 28TPI, Stainless Steel. Only thing required to have a different thread pitch is to replace the booster piston with another one, which only takes a matter of seconds. Extra pistons available in 1/2" - 32TPI, 1/2" - 36TPI, and 13.5-1mm LH at $65 each
Full Auto Rated= Yes, but excessive full auto use that causes increased wear on both gun and suppressor is not recommended.

DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC.

:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.