JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
I am currently looking for a cheap old used deer rifle. It can be old and beat up. Just need something to put meat on the table.perferable a 308 243 7 08

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
20191016_144700.jpg

If you're tight on money like I am and you have a home depot card you can go on their website and order scopes for rifles and they will ship to the store your purchase. The scopes are an ok brand for price they are barska. I got a 4x nice scope for 169, and i think my payment on home depot card was 10$ a month

If you're tight on money like I am and you have a home depot card you can go on their website and order scopes for rifles and they will ship to the store your purchase. The scopes are an ok brand for price they are barska. I got a 4x nice scope for 169, and i think my payment on home depot card was 10$ a month
Ill check it out barska? I just need a scope that will put the cartridges withing an 1 1/5 to 2 inch spread at 150 yards

I am currently looking for a cheap old used deer rifle. It can be old and beat up. Just need something to put meat on the table.perferable a 308 243 7 08
Just a heads up, your previous ad mentioned you wanted to keep it as a "private sale" which is not possible in Washington. All sales person to person require a transfer by law at an FFL.

We do not tolerate bending or breaking laws on this forum, please be aware of this when you are going forward.

Your quote:
Thats awesome but id rather go through private sale and stsy away from all the costs of shipping and transfers. Private party sales is the way i wanna go. Thst is a killer price on the 243.

Just a heads up, your previous ad mentioned you wanted to keep it as a "private sale" which is not possible in Washington. All sales person to person require a transfer by law at an FFL.

We do not tolerate bending or breaking laws on this forum, please be aware of this when you are going forward.

Your quote:
Ok i understand sorry man

No problem, we want to keep everyone out of trouble around here!
Ok soo i went online annnd check the laws regarding private sales and transerfers and the washington law stated that it was legal to sell to another sportsman. Correct me if i am WRONG please? Thankyou. I am not trying to brake washington laws or do anything wrong. And i would appreciate the correction.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.