JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
All of these are for sale except for the top one skinny one. I have special plans for that one.

These are spikes tactical barrels the front sight bases do come with taper pins buy you get to install those depending on how you mount your barrel. If you want to buy a barrel and end cap from me I can tap those puppies in and have it GTG for you, but leaving them out so you can do your custom build.

These prices do not include the collars see below.
A NO Front sight base $75 (note this does not require one if you are floating it with an optic).
B With FSB $95
C With FSB $125
D Ready to rock $125

One Barrel is sold.

The conversion collar which replaces the chamber insert is $25 with the purchase of a barrel.

Not if you are floating these they do not need a gas block (no di gas). So you can attach a float and go.

You are welcome to bring along your conversation kit to make sure they fit even though just about all .22 conversion kits are the same.

22 barrels.jpg collars.jpg

And now for THE RUNT. Pistol length barrel that works with drop-in chamber kit for pistol builds Comes with a damaged but functional receiver note that the receiver can not accept a forward assist. This will need a barrel nut installed. This is not suitable for .223 ior 5.56 its is for .22 only.

$60 with the receiver or $40 without. The Runt Barrel is Sold. I still have the receiver and it is $20 with the purchase of any of the above barrels

THe Runt.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR