JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane.
State
Washington
Zip Code
IMG_1335.JPG IMG_1334.JPG IMG_1334.JPG For sale is this Daystate Airwolf .22 Cal. Rifle is in excellent condition. Comes with 2 magazines, key for electronic shut off, battery charger, UTG 4.5 x 12 x 30mm lighted reticle mill dot scope and new HIRAM High Pressure Hand Pump Air Rifle Filling Stirrup Pump 40MPA, Stainless Steel. I have shot wild turkey, quail, starlings, wood peckers and rabbits. I can send additional pictures on request. This rifle will only be shipped USPS Ground because I don't want to empty the air tank. No Low Ball offers or make payment offers. Pay-Pal is preferred payment. No shipping outside of main land USA.
I will negotiate shipping costs as per actual costs.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How old is the gun and the shape looks very nice in picture does it shoot slugs also sorry I'm asking you all these questions I'm very interested so anything you tell me would be great thank you so much Tony

I want to say it was made in 2015, it is the Gen 1 model . It's the first PCP with the electronic air solenoid. You've get around 50 shots on one fill with only about 20FPS drop in pressure. I haven't tried the new
bullet's . If I did and they were accurate I would probably end up keeping it. It shoots 1/4" groups or better at 25 yds. Really quiet too. You hear the solenoid open and the pellet hit. Trigger is perfect.. it's connected to only a micro-switch and is butter smooth. I'm only selling it because I need more space in my safe and I don't get out that much to do any hunting. I also moved from my previous property into a neighborhood that is pretty tight . Not good for back-stops. The battery still holds a charge but It should probably be changed out.. my go to hoppy shop will build a new 5 cell ni-cad pack.for around 20 bucks . It also comes with 2 magazines.. there're expensive , $85 bucks a piece. I still have the trigger power switch key that comes with it too. The pump is new and still in the box.

View attachment 891450View attachment 891448View attachment 891464For sale is this Daystate Airwolf .22 Cal. Rifle is in excellent condition. Comes with 2 magazines, key for electronic shut off, battery charger, UTG 4.5 x 12 x 30mm lighted reticle mill dot scope and new HIRAM High Pressure Hand Pump Air Rifle Filling Stirrup Pump 40MPA, Stainless Steel. I have shot wild turkey, quail, starlings, wood peckers and rabbits. I can send additional pictures on request. This rifle will only be shipped USPS Ground because I don't want to empty the air tank. No Low Ball offers or make payment offers. Pay-Pal is preferred payment. No shipping outside of main land USA.
I will negotiate shipping costs as per actual costs.
Do you still have this gun

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top