JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have four pairs of work boots.

First pair, Danner Rain Forest GTX. Size 10. Safety toe, uninsulated, Gore-tex. Some wear from trying to break them in, but they were just to small. So other than that they are close to new and first quality, not 2nds. No insoles included.

2nd pair, Rocky military hot weather work boots. Safety toe anti slip sole. Good indoor boot or summer work boot. They say size 10, but were to big for me and I wear a 10.5 Danner. Brand new never worn other than to try on.

3rd pair, John Deere work boot. Size 10.5. Anti-slip sole. Unlined standard leather boot. Brand new un-used.

4th pair, Danner loggers. Safety toe, Gore-tex, uninsulated, raised logger heal. Size 10. This pair I wore more than the others and it shows, but I only used them for about a couple of months before closeting them because they were too small for me. Not looking to get much for thsee. They are water proof and thats a plus around this part of the world. No insoles included.

As far as what I want for these boots, I am fairly flexible. I could always use some ammo (.45acp, 9mm, .30-.06, .30-.30, .380, .22LR, 5.56, .223), tools, girls Sorels or similar (size 3 or4), archery equipment, quality knives, an MXR Dyna-Comp, good bourbon (really like Four Roses Small Batch), fine cigars, venison or elk meat, backpack food, whatever else you want to trade that is cool. Just throwing ideas out at you, I have lots of interests. Do not worry about the monetary value of your trade item too much, if you have something to trade shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no thanks. Not really looking for cash, just interesting trade offers. Thanks, Chris.

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

Last Edited:
I wear a 10.5 in regular shoes and they are a bit to small. I ended up with a pair of 10.5 Danners. The Rockies are too big for me and would probably be a better fit, but they are a dry weather work boot. I also have a brand new pair of John Deere boots that are a bit big for me, but although they are all leather they are not a wet weather boot.

The loggers are gone. I still have the three good pairs. Hit me up with an offer, a nice bottle of bourbon, cigars, a box or two of 45acp, a brick of 22, a few PMags, a good 8+ 1911 mag, a M&P 9 mag, a couple of BX25s. I wear size M if you want to swap for a tac apparel item. I am open to all kinds of offers, I know that somebody could use a basically new pair of Gore-Tex Danners. Save your money, trade for something that you already have, and at a huge discount.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top