JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Clearing out the closet because I need to generate some funds.

I have for sale two pairs of Danner Boots, both pairs were only worn by me, indoors, long enough to determine that I needed a wider boots, and have since sat in the closet.

The first is a pair of Quarry Loggers in distressed brown, size 12 EE (double wide). These have Gortex lining and are waterproof, and have very thick soles with very aggressive tread. Somewhat the toes and sides received some minor scuffs while sitting in the closet, I'm sure they would polish right out, I just don't have any boot polish to clean them up with. $80 obo.

***SOLD***

The second pair of boots are USAF TFX 8" GTX in Sage Green, size 13 EE (double wide). These are the boots that Air Force members currently wear as part of their uniform. Also Gortex/waterproof, and very light-weight. Like new condition. $90 obo.

Additional pictures available upon request, will meet face to face in Klamath Falls area or ship for actual cost to anywhere in the US. Thanks for looking..!

2511b31ef612a20aeb2d746e42aae585_zps92ocdlrf.jpg

766ad5a1b96a2700a45f859a79ad1980_zpseyctwe6r.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top