Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Daniel Defense M4

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jeepers1984, Aug 21, 2011.

1. jeepers1984

jeepers1984 Stayton, Oregon Member

Okay, I have a Daniel Defense M4, I bought a year ago for 1590$, I put on a single point sling, fired 200 rounds, and went back to the sandbox to play. Now I am home, and have a basicly new rifle, some ammo, manual, 200 rounds, a case and the rifle. first 1200$ gets it, no trades, just cash, face to face sell in Oregon. I have been asked for pics, I am having issues posting pics. So email me and I will send them to you

2. jeepers1984

Sorry, I have been offered many trades, but this is a cash only sale. I can email pics if you PM me your email, cant figure out how to post them on here

3. jeepers1984

Price Drop, 1000 cash for rifle and accessories, no ammo included. No trades, cash sell face to face. Not to be rude, but I will not go for less than 1000

4. 95 Bravo

95 Bravo Beavercreek Or New Member

Thanks for your service! Nice deal!!

5. jmac3434

jmac3434 SE portland Member

which model is it?

6. jeepers1984

I belive its the V1 it has the hand gaurd that extends past the front sight post, email me for pics, jeepers1984 at yahoo

7. nhyp1

nhyp1 Portland, OR Member

Jeepers - first, thanks for your service. Secondly I build ARs and for anyone out there looking for one, this is a GREAT deal. can't buy the upper for what he is asking IF you can find one in stock.

8. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Hate to help sell this to anyone but me but here goes.
    new_work_004.jpg
    new_work_003.jpg

9. Hayabusatroy

Hayabusatroy Milwaukie Or New Member

Hello I just spoke with a guy that recommended you, here is my deal I'm looking for what you have and I see your saying no trades but he said to offer this deal because you would beable to make a faster sale and more money !! I have two new .45 autos one is a HK USP 45 that's sold for 1,200 and a para ordnance that's also up in same price range, you should be able to sell them faster or maybe just one of them leaving you with a weapon ? Anyhow I want your gun and please send me pics, thgines@hotmail.com, I'll give you both or if it's cash only I have a guy that what hk I might beable to raise the money later today ! Thanks for your time also my number is 971-645-0961

10. jeepers1984

Sold

11. Hayabusatroy

Hayabusatroy Milwaukie Or New Member

good for you, it was nice talking to you take care and nice to see your taking care of your daughter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.