JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay, I have a Daniel Defense M4, I bought a year ago for 1590$, I put on a single point sling, fired 200 rounds, and went back to the sandbox to play. Now I am home, and have a basicly new rifle, some ammo, manual, 200 rounds, a case and the rifle. first 1200$ gets it, no trades, just cash, face to face sell in Oregon. I have been asked for pics, I am having issues posting pics. So email me and I will send them to you

Jeepers - first, thanks for your service. Secondly I build ARs and for anyone out there looking for one, this is a GREAT deal. can't buy the upper for what he is asking IF you can find one in stock.

Hate to help sell this to anyone but me but here goes.
new_work_004.jpg
new_work_003.jpg

Hello I just spoke with a guy that recommended you, here is my deal I'm looking for what you have and I see your saying no trades but he said to offer this deal because you would beable to make a faster sale and more money !! I have two new .45 autos one is a HK USP 45 that's sold for 1,200 and a para ordnance that's also up in same price range, you should be able to sell them faster or maybe just one of them leaving you with a weapon ? Anyhow I want your gun and please send me pics, [email protected], I'll give you both or if it's cash only I have a guy that what hk I might beable to raise the money later today ! Thanks for your time also my number is 971-645-0961

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.