JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
MAKE AN OFFER!

Listed Price: $2400

AND IS AVAILABLE TO NON-LAW ENFORCEMENT.

This is a brand NEW IN BOX rifle. This will ship from MY FFL to YOUR FFL unless your FFL will accept shipment from private seller. Know YOUR LAWS. If your FFL refuses to accept package and it is returned, or you purchase the rifle without knowing whether or not you can legally own it and you find out it's gonna be illegal for you, you will get a full refund LESS a 25% RESTOCKING FEE.

I will be moving from Colorado (job, wife schooling and most importantly Colorado's RIDICULOUS gun laws) and until the move this will have to be sent to your FFL from my FFL. After the move a face-to-face transaction will be preferred.

Contact me directly if you have any questions: email: [email protected]

**Buyer to pay actual shipping and FFL costs. Ask me for an estimate.**

INFO STRAIGHT FROM DD:
The Daniel Defense LightWeight Package, part of our comprehensive line of Professional Operator Solutions, is built to meet the continually evolving rigors and requirements of today's Law Enforcement mission. This package includes the Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, V5 Lightweight with our Cold Hammer Forged lightweight profile barrel, the new Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0, mid-length gas system and is perfectly outfitted with an Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO), fixed front & rear sights and MAGPUL PMAGS.

The DDM4v5 LW is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper rimmed, and press fit into place to securely attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. This is one of the many features that create a rock solid platform that can be reliably counted on to deliver superior duty rifle service. The continuous flat top in conjunction with fixed front & rear sites and an Aimpoint PRO optic combination provides for a maximum field of view in regard to the suspect or target area, as well as the backdrop / potential round impact area. In other words, the operator can better observe and evaluate the down range area under stress, fatigue, low light situations and inclemement weather conditions.

MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. Barrel: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7, 16" LW Profile, Mid-Length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Heavy Phosphate Exterior Coating. Chamber: 5.56 NATO Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor Bolt Carrier Group: Complete 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group assembly with Daniel Defense Logo, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key Buffer: H Buffer Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block Handguard: DDM4 Rail™ 12.0 Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock & Mil-Spec Receiver Extension Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense Low Profile Rail Ladders Weight: 7lbs 5oz (w/out sling) Made in the USA

ADDITIONAL PACKAGE COMPONENTS Optic: Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO) Back-Up Weapon Sights: Fixed Front & Rear Sights Sling: Vickers Combat Applications Sling™(VCAS), 2PT Quick Adjust Padded Carbine Sling with Molded Acetal Adjuster, Black Magazine: Ammunition Magazine: (3) MAGPUL 30-Round PMAG®

The only trades I will consider:

Springfield Armory EMP
Springfield Armory 1911 Operator

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg